I now live in the Adelaide hills which is beautiful. The trees, the birds, the old buildings, the creeks and rivers, the trees covered in vines. It's like something from a fairy tale. Now I am settling in still I have to concerntrate on my school work and pulling my weight there and being independant. I feel safe. I am not secretly moody anymore and because I don't live with Dad and Mish anymore I am more accepting of others. I'm still taking baby steps towards being independant though. It is quite difficult to jump in this all on my own. I am a very busy person but now that I have a stable home life until next year I can completely concerntrate on my studies and feel comfortable to do so. I still miss my cats though but I live closer to Rowan now and I am happier and getting healthier. Walking in the hills alot is making my calves stronger and making me fitter and helping me combat my anxiety disorder very well. I have nothing to be afraid of now. I just have to keep striving for success.
xxSez
No comments:
Post a Comment